Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What do you do when you have a creative block? Flip through crafting magazines? Look at Pinterest?   Or other websites for inspiration? I tend to do all of the above.  Then, I get overwhelmed with all of the ideas I don't know where to start. Try to jot down ideas on index cards and randomly pull one out. Challenge yourself to focus on just that idea instead of all of the others.

My sister-in-law, Teresa, and I have been working on Christmas cards. After browsing for card ideas, we get "brain" overload. This year I will try to document instructions on cards that we make so I can use some of the same templates with new paper next year. Stay tuned for Christmas card ideas.

Check out the badge I posted on my blog and the link below to search for Cricut images. It will save you time. We all need more of that, right?

Cricut Image Search

No comments:

Post a Comment